- Oasis is defined by our insistence on providing an unparalleled patient experience. All of our team members are committed towards patient first and walk an extra mile each day to ensure all patients are satisfied and taken care of with the utmost diligence and compassion. We have high expectations of each other and work as a team to build things we are all proud of. That mindset, along with our execution, has allowed Oasis to gain the reputation of being the Trusted Experts in fertility Treatments.
At Oasis with our vision to be the trusted experts and leaders in providing evidence-based fertility treatments with compassion, we look forward to people who help us achieve our goals.
Interested candidates can send your updated CVs to email@example.com and contact us at 08106345959.
Job Position: Academics Head/Lead
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 4 -6 years of teaching in Medical & Embryology subject areas.
- Content development & management
- Faculty training & management
- Deliver lectures
- Student interaction
- Design & conduct exams/test
- Research & development
- Paper publication
- Lab management
- QC management
- Team management
- External interface
- Record keeping-lab etc
- MIS & Reports
Job Position: Academics Coordinator
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 2 – 4 years of prior experience of training coordination.
- Counsel students on the various courses offered by the academy
- Handling enquiries and enrollments
- Regular follow-ups with prospective leads
- Source regular feedbacks from students about the course & Faculty
- Student and batch coordination
- Update and file course fee details, course register etc
- Conduct exams and prepare result sheets
- Maintain calendars & student records
- Student & faculty attendance, database management
Job Position: LMS Administrator
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 2 – 4 years of prior experience of software management and troubleshooting.
- Manage LMS functions
- Administer LMS and servers, user accounts, and network security
- Create and update training requirements in the LMS
- Troubleshoot any issues that are raised by the learners
- Provide technical support to the LMS
- Market & promote new courses using digital media
Job Position: Sr. Executive / Assistant Manager – HR
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Experience: 2-4 yrs (healthcare industry experience would be an added advantage).
- End to end recruitment
- Conduct new hire orientation programs
- Training coordination
- Payroll support
- Employee relationship management
- MIS & reporting
Job Position: Business Development Associate/ Senior Associate
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Vijayawada/Vizag/Warangal/Chennai
Experience: 3-12 yrs (Similar Experience).
- Responsible to actively cover & maintain good relationship with all the allotted Doctors within the given area. Must constantly engage with the core Doctors/Hospitals
- Must be prompt & regular in updating Monthly work plan, & reports on daily basis to the reporting Manager
- To execute the various activities like Workshops, CME’s etc which were planned by the reporting manager
- Monthly detailed report of the activity should be submitted to the reporting manager
- Weekly progress report should be submitted in brief to management about the activities assigned.
Job Position: : Junior Consultant
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Warangal
Experience: 2-4 yrs
- To manage the care of new and follow up patients at Oasis from consultation through to completion of treatment
- To maintain accurate and clear medical records
- To facilitate own training under the direction of the Medical Director, in accordance with General Medical Council requirements, best practice and Oasis’s SOPs and protocols
- To ensure consistent medical treatment of patients by working in accordance with agreed protocols and achieve medical continuity of care for IVF Patients
- To ensure that all patients have the highest chance of achieving a successful outcome through thorough case analysis and decision making based on agreed protocols
- To provide honest communication about chances and limitations, and constant feedback to patients and colleagues
- To consult, advice, monitor and perform appropriate surgical procedures for infertility patients.
- To perform relevant research projects in association with the Medical Director, keeping up to date with latest developments in assisted conception treatments and techniques
- An interest in keeping up to date with developments in the infertility field from a medical and scientific perspective
- To have a solution oriented approach to problem solving with colleagues within the Medical Function
- To bring forward creative ideas within the medical function or for any aspect of patient treatment/care
- Make decisions regarding patients’ medical treatment, drug regimes, timing of procedures
- Propose improvements to protocols and procedures
- To be involved with infertility research projects and publications in peer review journals and for use in marketing initiatives
Job Position: : Junior Embryologist/ Embryologist
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Vijayawada
Experience: 2-8 yrs
- To perform unsupervised all laboratory procedures associated with the diagnostic and therapeutic treatment services provided by the Fertility Centre including semen analysis, sperm preparation (including donor, and surgically retrieved testicular and epididymal sperm), oocyte and embryo handling, gamete and embryo cryopreservation, clinical intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), and other micromanipulation techniques. To select embryos best suited for embryo transfer and cryopreservation
- To assist in the Andrology Service as required.
- To convey, where necessary, relevant details of treatment (quality of oocytes, sperm and embryos) directly to patients in a clear, concise, and understanding manner. To suggest alternative treatments if and when necessary.
- To counsel patients regarding the implications of treatment options to ensure correct information is given and relevant questions answered properly in order to assist them in making an informed decision
- To maintain the liquid nitrogen storage vessels ensuring stored material integrity. This will involve handling of liquid nitrogen, and manual handling of storage vessels in accordance with accepted safe practice.
- To anticipate and handle the day-to-day workload and ensure that preparations and procedures are performed effectively and to the highest possible standard, paying meticulous attention to detail.
- To perform audits of all equipment to ensure that they are functioning correctly and within critical parameters. To assist with the maintenance of laboratory equipment and cleaning of the embryology laboratory
- To liaise directly and by telephone with colleagues and other members of the Fertility Centre and other healthcare professionals ensuring that information is conveyed to colleagues accurately and in a timely manner
- To actively participate as required in the development and maintenance of research within the Fertility Centre.