Dr. Dhatri KumariConsultant Infertility Specialist
Dr. Dhatri Kumari.is a Consultant Gynaecologist & Infertility Specialist at Oasis Centre for Reproductive Medicine with over 8 years of experience.
Dr. Dhatri Kumari has done her MBBS from the prestigious Sri Ramachandra Medical college & Research Institute (SRMC), Chennai and M.S (OBG) from Mamata medical college following which she worked as a general Obstetrician & Gynaecologist for a few years.
Her passion for fertility made her pursue a fellowship in Reproductive Medicine at CIMAR, Kerala. She has also done a Clinician course in assisted reproductive techniques from National University Hospital (NUH) – Singapore.
She completed her Fellowship & Diploma in Minimal Access Surgery in India and further did a Diploma in Gynecological Endoscopic surgery at Kiel -Germany.
She brings her expertise to Oasis in all aspects of Reproductive medicine which include Transvaginal scans (TVS), Saline Sonography (SSG), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), IVF, ICSI, FET, Andrology, Hysteroscopy and Fertility enhancing laparoscopic surgeries.
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from CIMAR , Kerala, India.
- ART Course for Clinician from Centre for Reproductive Education & Specialist Training (CREST) National University Hospital (NUH) Singapore
- Diploma in Gynecological Endoscopic Surgery from Kiel, Germany.
- F.MAS & D.MAS (Fellowship and Diploma in Minimal Access Surgery) from World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurgaon, India.
- MS in Obstetrics & Gynecology from Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- MBBS from Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai, India.