Dr. N Mallikarjuna ReddyConsultant Urologist
Dr. Reddy is a highly accomplished urologist in Hyderabad with over 15 years of work experience. He is a renowned speaker in the field of urology and his experience encompasses Percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL), Ureteroscopy and Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP). Dr.Reddy has operated upon numerous challenging cases and managed them individually.
At Oasis, he performs male infertility procedures. Being a faculty for postdoctoral fellowship in paediatric urology, his responsibilities include training and development of peadiatric urology as a specialty in India. He also actively involved in the development of cost-effective laparoscopic techniques.
- MBBS from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal, India
- MS (General Surgery) from Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh, India
- MCh (Genito Urinary Surgery) from Osmania Medical College, NTR University of Health Sciences , India
- DNB Genito Urinary Surgery, National Board Of Examinations , New Delhi, India
- Fellow in European Body of Urology