Oasis Fertility is committed to respecting the privacy of every person who shares information or data with us. Your privacy protection is important to us and we take all efforts to protect the information, we receive from the Users. We follow the below laws:
- The Information Technology Act, 2000 – Section 43A
- The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011
The terms You refers to the users of the website and We or Us refers to Oasis Fertility.
We collect Personal Information directly from You, from third-parties, and through our Website. This Personal Information, would relate to the type of device You are using, the time that You have logged on to Our Website, Your IP address, and other Personal Information.
You may access the Personal Information shared by You with Us, in the manner given below. You can also share additional Personal Information with Us and also modify your personal data, by writing to Us at [email protected]
We will share personal information outside of Oasis Fertility if you have given your consent. We will ask for your explicit consent if we have to share any sensitive personal information.
3. CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to withdraw Your consent to us at any point, but you have to intimate us by writing at [email protected] requesting the same. If You wish to change the Personal Information that we may have collected, you may write to the Patient Relationship Manager/Centre Manager, as mentioned under Clause 15 of this Policy, citing the reason for such rectification of Personal Information.
After You withdraw Your Consent to share the Personal Information collected by Us, We shall have the option not to fulfill the purposes for which we got your Personal Information and We may restrict You from using our Services or the Website.
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The kinds of information that We collect would include but are not limited to the following:
- Patient Name,
- Birth date/age,
- Address (including country and pin/postal code),
- Phone number/mobile number,
- Email address,
- Physical, physiological, and mental health conditions, provided by You and/or your Health Care Professional,
- Personal medical records and history,
- Valid financial information at the time of purchase of product/service and/or online payment,
- Login ID and password,
- User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter,
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used, and the amount of storage used,
- Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account,
- Any other information that is willingly shared by You (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”).
- Biometrics data
- Genetic Data
6. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The ways by which we collect your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
- When You fill out the registration form,
- When you give details to an Oasis Fertility representative
- When You register on Our Website,
- When You provide Your Personal Information during the course of receiving services
- When You use the features on Our Website
- When you provide access to any other website
7. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information may be used for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To improve our services
- To operate and improve the Website;
- To perform studies, research and analysis to ensure that the content displayed is customized to Your interests and preferences;
- To contact You via phone, SMS, WhatsApp or email for appointments, payment reminders, deals and offers and other announcements;
- To send promotional mail from Us or any of Our channel partners via SMS, WhatsApp, email;
- To transfer information about You if we are acquired by or merged with another company;
- To administer or otherwise carry out Our obligations in relation to any agreement You have with us;
- To build your profile on the Website;
8. SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you give consent to share your personal information with us, you authorize us to exchange, transfer, share all your information from your country to any other country with the Cloud Service Provider and our affiliates/ agents/ third party service providers / partners / communication channels/ financial institutions etc. for the purposes specified under this policy.
- You acknowledge that a few countries where we might transfer your personal information might not have stringent data protection laws similar to your own country. You acknowledge that it is necessary for Oasis Fertility to place contractual obligations on the transferee which will allow the transferee to adhere to the provisions of this policy whenever your personal information is transferred to any other entity within or outside your own country.
We might store any temporary/permanent cookies on your computer. You may delete/ block these cookies from your computer. You may configure your browser to notify you when we attempt to send you cookies with an option to accept or deny the cookie. If you have chosen to turn off the cookies, you may not be allowed to use certain features of the website. To display advertisements regarding services or optimize services to the users, Oasis Fertility may permit authorized third parties to place or recognize cookies on the user’s device. Oasis Fertility will not store personally identifiable information on the cookies. Oasis Fertility does not have any control over the sites displayed as search results or links from within its Services. These sites might place their cookies on your computer and collect data for which Oasis Fertility is not responsible. We insist you read the privacy policies of all external sites.
- Security of the information provided by you is very important to us. We follow many security practices including need to know basis, password protection, encryption, etc. We provide access to your personal information to our affilitates’ employees, agents, partners, etc. only on a need to know basis.
- We take all efforts to keep your information secure, but as the internet is not 100% secure, we cannot provide assurance regarding the security of the information you have shared. We are not responsible for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of your information by us.
11. THIRD PARTY REFERENCES AND LINKS
- We do not honour “Do Not Track” signals as there is no standard for how an online service should respond to these signals. Once standards develop, we will revisit this issue and update this notice if our practices change.
12. RECTIFICATION/CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You can update or correct your Personal Information, by sending updates and corrections at [email protected] will take all efforts to do the necessary changes within a reasonable period.
13. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
- You are not permitted to use the services of the Website if any of the terms of this Policy are not in accordance with the applicable laws of your country.
14. TERM OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Oasis Fertility may store your information at least for a period of three years from the last date of use of the Website or for such period as may be required by law.
15. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- We have a Patient Relationship Manager/Centre Manager to address any grievances that you may have. Please write to our Patient Relationship Manager/Centre Manager at [email protected] and we will try to resolve your issues in a prompt manner.