Oasis Fertility is committed to respecting the privacy of every person who shares information or data with us. Your privacy protection is important to us and we take all efforts to protect the information, we receive from the Users. We follow the below laws:
- The Information Technology Act, 2000 – Section 43A
- The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011
The terms You refers to the users of the website and We or Us refers to Oasis Fertility.
We collect Personal Information directly from You, from third-parties, and through our Website. This Personal Information, would relate to the type of device You are using, the time that You have logged on to Our Website, Your IP address, and other Personal Information.
You may access the Personal Information shared by You with Us, in the manner given below. You can also share additional Personal Information with Us and also modify your personal data, by writing to Us at [email protected]
We will share personal information outside of Oasis Fertility if you have given your consent. We will ask for your explicit consent if we have to share any sensitive personal information.
3. CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to withdraw Your consent to us at any point, but you have to intimate us by writing at [email protected] requesting the same. If You wish to change the Personal Information that we may have collected, you may write to the Patient Relationship Manager/Centre Manager, as mentioned under Clause 15 of this Policy, citing the reason for such rectification of Personal Information.
After You withdraw Your Consent to share the Personal Information collected by Us, We shall have the option not to fulfill the purposes for which we got your Personal Information and We may restrict You from using our Services or the Website.
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The kinds of information that We collect would include but are not limited to the following:
- Patient Name,
- Birth date/age,
- Address (including country and pin/postal code),
- Phone number/mobile number,
- Email address,
- Physical, physiological, and mental health conditions, provided by You and/or your Health Care Professional,
- Personal medical records and history,
- Valid financial information at the time of purchase of product/service and/or online payment,
- Login ID and password,
- User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter,
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used, and the amount of storage used,
- Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account,
- Any other information that is willingly shared by You (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”).
- Biometrics data
- Genetic Data
6. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The ways by which we collect your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
- When You fill out the registration form,
- When you give details to an Oasis Fertility representative
- When You register on Our Website,
- When You provide Your Personal Information during the course of receiving services
- When You use the features on Our Website
- When you provide access to any other website
7. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information may be used for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To improve our services
- To operate and improve the Website;
- To perform studies, research and analysis to ensure that the content displayed is customized to Your interests and preferences;
- To contact You via phone, SMS, WhatsApp or email for appointments, payment reminders, deals and offers and other announcements;
- To send promotional mail from Us or any of Our channel partners via SMS, WhatsApp, email;
- To transfer information about You if we are acquired by or merged with another company;
- To administer or otherwise carry out Our obligations in relation to any agreement You have with us;
- To build your profile on the Website;
8. SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you give consent to share your personal information with us, you authorize us to exchange, transfer, share all your information from your country to any other country with the Cloud Service Provider and our affiliates/ agents/ third party service providers / partners / communication channels/ financial institutions etc. for the purposes specified under this policy.
- You acknowledge that a few countries where we might transfer your personal information might not have stringent data protection laws similar to your own country. You acknowledge that it is necessary for Oasis Fertility to place contractual obligations on the transferee which will allow the transferee to adhere to the provisions of this policy whenever your personal information is transferred to any other entity within or outside your own country.
We might store any temporary/permanent cookies on your computer. You may delete/ block these cookies from your computer. You may configure your browser to notify you when we attempt to send you cookies with an option to accept or deny the cookie. If you have chosen to turn off the cookies, you may not be allowed to use certain features of the website. To display advertisements regarding services or optimize services to the users, Oasis Fertility may permit authorized third parties to place or recognize cookies on the user’s device. Oasis Fertility will not store personally identifiable information on the cookies. Oasis Fertility does not have any control over the sites displayed as search results or links from within its Services. These sites might place their cookies on your computer and collect data for which Oasis Fertility is not responsible. We insist you read the privacy policies of all external sites.
- Security of the information provided by you is very important to us. We follow many security practices including need to know basis, password protection, encryption, etc. We provide access to your personal information to our affilitates’ employees, agents, partners, etc. only on a need to know basis.
- We take all efforts to keep your information secure, but as the internet is not 100% secure, we cannot provide assurance regarding the security of the information you have shared. We are not responsible for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of your information by us.
11. THIRD PARTY REFERENCES AND LINKS
- We do not honour “Do Not Track” signals as there is no standard for how an online service should respond to these signals. Once standards develop, we will revisit this issue and update this notice if our practices change.
12. RECTIFICATION/CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You can update or correct your Personal Information, by sending updates and corrections at [email protected] will take all efforts to do the necessary changes within a reasonable period.
13. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
- You are not permitted to use the services of the Website if any of the terms of this Policy are not in accordance with the applicable laws of your country.
14. TERM OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Oasis Fertility may store your information at least for a period of three years from the last date of use of the Website or for such period as may be required by law.
15. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- We have a Patient Relationship Manager/Centre Manager to address any grievances that you may have. Please write to our Patient Relationship Manager/Centre Manager at [email protected] and we will try to resolve your issues in a prompt manner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 13 [thirteen] years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 13 years of age.
LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE.
Unless otherwise stated https://oasisindia.in/ and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on https://oasisindia.in/. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
YOU MUST NOT:
- Republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- Redistribute material from this website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- Republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
- Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of https://oasisindia.in/ or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this website without https://oasisindia.in/’ express written consent.
- Data mining
- Data extraction
- Data harvesting
- ‘framing’ (iframes)
- Article ‘Spinning’
You must not use this website or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of https://oasisindia.in/.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. https://oasisindia.in/ reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or at our discretion, this entire website. https://oasisindia.in/ may change or modify this policy without notice.
If https://oasisindia.in/ provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security https://oasisindia.in/ may disable your user ID and password at https://oasisindia.in/ ‘ sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to https://oasisindia.in/ a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to https://oasisindia.in/ the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or https://oasisindia.in/ or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
https://oasisindia.in/ reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of https://oasisindia.in/, or hosted or published upon this website.
https://oasisindia.in/ rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, https://oasisindia.in/does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is ” without any representations or warranties, express or implied https://oasisindia.in/ makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, https://oasisindia.in/ does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability https://oasisindia.in/ will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if https://oasisindia.in/ has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, https://oasisindia.in/ has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against
https://oasisindia.in/ officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect https://oasisindia.in/’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as https://oasisindia.in/
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify https://oasisindia.in/ and undertake to keep https://oasisindia.in/ indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by https://oasisindia.in/ to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of https://oasisindia.in/’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by https://oasisindia.in/ arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
BREACHES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Without prejudice to https://oasisindia.in/’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, https://oasisindia.in/ may take such action as https://oasisindia.in/ deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
https://oasisindia.in/ may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
https://oasisindia.in/ may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with https://oasisindia.in/’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh..https://oasisindia.in/’s details
Oasis Fertility is a registered body in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Oasis Fertility’s registered address is Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: +91 9384846768
We strive to provide the best service possible and want to give each of you a satisfactory experience. However, refunds are subject to company policy. In case of cancellations, the bookings cancelled before a confirmation will not be charged. A minimum cancellation fee will be applicable on bookings which are already informed to the customer.